Imagine you going to attend a family/friend get-together and want to know where others’ are so that you dont have to keep asking them how long they will take. Or imagine you are driving a car to a team outing and some of the team members are in another car. You now have an App for that: “Live Cell Tracker”
This App allows you to track a person for specific duration (5 min to 2 hours) and shows his position live on google map (just like the cabs are shown live on Uber/Ola App).
How it Works?
Register using your email Id and contact number
– Send request for tracking other number. If that number is not registered, then app can send an SMS on your behalf to that number requesting them to install the app for tracking
– If the remote is already registered, you will see an alert that the request is sent.
– If the target user is not registered, then you will see an alert that the target user is not registered and will send an SMS instead asking the target user to install the app. If you agree, then the app will send an SMS on your behalf.
– The device of the target person receives a request for tracking. If you check on that check box, then the option you select will be remembered and the next time a request is received you will not be notified. Instead it will apply the same option you selected this time.
– You can check the list of contacts that are always allowed or always denied by visiting the settings option in the app.
– Once accepted you can track the movement of the other person for specific duration
– You can check the tracks later as well since it will be saved on your device
– You can add a particular contact to Allowed or Denied list manually by visiting the settings of the app so that a request for tracking is automatically accepted or rejected
Try it out today and let us know your experience.