“Remote Call Recorder” helps you record a phone conversation discreetly and listen to it online. Install the app on the target mobile, register and you will be able to pull recorded files from website.
Following are the features of Spy Call Recorder:
✔ Captures calls silently without the user getting to know.
✔ Capture any number or duration of calls.
✔ Upload notification will be sent to registered email id along with the call records pulled
✔ Call records are hidden in the mobile and will not be listed in any media players.
✔ Receive reminder notification of calls in mobile once in awhile.
✔ Support for large number of android devices.
✔ 24×7 Support.
How to use:
Install the app on your mobile, if you wish to install the app on someone else mobile, you would need the access to the mobile for 2 minutes. Download the hide icon version directly from website to the mobile. Click on the apk and register by specifying your email id and password.
Check settings to enable call recording and pulling of files from server. And dont forget to hide icon.
You can now login to website at http://trackMyPhones.com/spycall and start pulling recorded files by clicking on “Get Call Records” button. You will receive mail with the call records pulled from your mobile with call time and other party number. Only 10 files will be pulled at a time so you might need to click on the button multiple times depending on how frequently you are pulling the files.
Even if you forget to pull files from server, don’t worry, it will be hidden in mobile and wont be accessible to any media player as per the new update.
To delete all captured call records from server:
If you wish to delete all your records you can click on “Delete all records” link at the bottom of the display page.
Unhide App Icon:
To unhide application icon dial *888* (including stars).
To disable security alerts, read the blog here.
Recording calls are completely mobile specific. It might work in some mobiles and might not work in some other. We have tested it in Samsung S3, S4 and S2 and in LG Nexus 5. The app is told to record only one sided voice in some mobile and fail to record in some. We are working on it to make it compatible with as many mobile versions as possible.
If call recorder is not working check for the following points:
1. If app is crashing with “Application Record Failed” check if any other call recorder is installed.
2. If long duration calls are not getting recorded check if battery saving apps are installed.
3. To check if call recorder is still working, go to SD card, check “.settings1” folder to see records are stored in there. if not then call recorder is not recording any calls. Check if call recorder is still installed by dialing *888*. if nothing comes up then app is uninstalled from mobile.
4. If app is still installed, then open the app and close it and test by making a call and see if you get records in “.settings1” folder.
5. Audio File size is too small: This happens when 2 or more call recorders are running. The first call recorder will acquire the mic and the other call recorder will exit with an error, creating only 0 kb files. SO make sure there are no other call recorders running. Some mobile now has built-in call recorders so you will have to disable those as well.
6. No Records are uploaded: This could happen for 2 reasons. Either app is uninstalled. Or App is force closed. If app is force closed then you will have to open the app once for it to start working. If the app icon is hidden then you cannot open it, in that case you will have to login via browser, unregister, then in app find the app under settings and uninstall. Then download apk, install and register with old email id.
If you have any other query not answered in this blog kindly mention it in the comment section below with necessary details or mail to email@example.com. Dont forget to mention Mobile model, and result of the above troubleshooting tips, else it will be very difficult to tell what exactly is wrong.